The school soccer team are on a roll we have won all 5 games we have played so far, only 1 more game to go. We played our only away game tonight at Bellalago and it was a tough game, the score was 3-1 the boys all played really well and they can all now taste the championship. Our next game is Wednesday 22nd then its onto the finals....... The picture is of John at Celebration soccer fields, I didn't take my camera to Bellalago so much for being a blogger I never have my camera with me. It happened the other night we came home from our friends and we drove past 3 huge black hogs out by the lake. We stopped to take a look at them and they just grunted and stirred at us for a long time before running off to the woods, after that night I said I was always going to have my camera with me..........!!!!
So Thankful for William
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment