Saturday, May 2, 2009

UB40

Not a very good picture but they would not allow cameras into the House of Blues, UB40 last night were brilliant. We saw them back in 91 in Manchester and to see them again 18 years later was fantastic. I was a bit worried as I didn't know Ali Campbell had left the band, no one told me over here......!!!! Duncan his brother stepped in and was every bit as good as his older brother he had all the moves and sounded exactly the same. They sang the old fav's 1 in 10, Tyler, of course Red Red Wine. We had a great night with a couple of good friends and came home and put every UB40 cd I have on my iphone. They are on tonight in St Pete's and if I didn't have plans I would of drove down there and saw them again they were that good.

No comments: