I feel like I am living in Liverpool again, its rained here for 3 days non stop and its been windy, feel like we haven't seen the sun for weeks. The boys had Tuesday off school because of the storm and went back in yesterday. I haven't done too much just worked, I have to admit I am exhausted from watching the Olympics I have been staying up well past midnight every night which is way too late for me. The boys have been watching Little League World Series on TV and Sam is showing us how he is gonna hit when he is playing in the World Series, I love the confidence this kid has......... John has been making us laugh doing impressions, I think he is going to be in comedy he is so funny....... Looking forward now to our 5 days away to Fort Myers next week cant wait.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're having the kind of weather we get all summer long!! It's been raining heavily here and at some points I haven't been able to see more than 30 ft in front of me when driving on the motorway - scary!! Hopefully yours will clear soon enough :-)
Post a Comment