We have had internet issues I think all of Celebration has after the storm on Friday night so I am not sure if this is going to post or not. John had baseball practice on Saturday with the AAU team and then afterwards they had a pool party at the Coaches house. I didnt go to the baseball so there are no pictures, I went to a Silpada Jewelry party instead, which was fun. We spent Sunday hanging out with our friends up in Lake Mary, Danny and Tara, we went and hung out for the day and had the usual cannon ball competition. Danny obviously spends all day practicing look at his tan compared to John. They all had fun swimming in the pool for the afternoon and for Dinner we got a chinese take out and then went to Cold Stone for dessert. This is the last week for the kids to be off school, so this week is full of appts, Dentist, etc etc
So Thankful for William
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment